For all activities and events can be found on-site log INFO of the week.
Winter activities :
- Alpine Skiing ; 125 km of pistes for all levels :
- Cross-country :
- Ski Touring :
- Snowshoes :
- Hiking marked for non-skiers :
- Ride dog sledges : Go to discover the great outdoors :
- Ruisseling :
- Ice Climbing : With professionals or passisonnés. Sharing knowledge ...
- Sleigh ride or Calèche :
- Sledge : The resort has 3 sled with a 900 meters.
All Season Activities
- Paragliding :
- Indoor Swimming Pool : In summer, outdoor swimming pool and slide open.
- Climbing wall :
- Mountaineering :
- Bowling :
- Disco :
- Cinema :
- Multimedia :
- Library :
Summer activities :
- Hiking : Some landscapes are open to you, easy access and more complex with no less than 600 km of marked trails. You also enjoy these excursions in the Parc de la Vanoise to discover its wildlife (marmots, ibex, chamois, bearded vulture ...) and its flora.
- Canyoning :
- Climbing : Many varieties of sites of one or more lengths concentrated in a small space. The Maurienne valley is geologically very complex, which offers climbers of sensations (granite, limestone, cargneules, dolomite, gneiss ...). Not to mention the legendary "Monolithe de Sardières" needle cargneule of 93 metter, planted in the forest: ATTENTION escalation reserved for experienced climbers and good.
- Via Ferrata :
- V.T.T. : Many marked FFC, ATV recreation, mountain biking down the slopes (and gondola lifts)
- Fishing :
- Boating :
- Road bike : At the heart of the great Alpine passes, Mont Cenis, Iseran, Télégraphe, Galibier and Madeleine, Croix de Fer ...
- Mini-Golf :
- Tennis :
- Adventure Park - Acrobranche :
- Archery :
- Bessans' lake, Lake of Mont Cenis Pass, and Sollières' lake :
- Paint-ball Termignon en Vanoise :
- Canoeing :
- Roller :
- Summer biathlon of Bessans :
- MUSEUM : (archaeological, Baroque, Mont Cenis, paths of history ...) with the Pass museums